blog profile links credits
What is a friend?

Good Friends Gather Here

A friend is for loving, helping, playing, and comforts you all the time. They try to love you.

A friend shares tops, popcorn and money. They don't try to ditch you and they never hurt your feeling.

A friend doesn't boss you around or call you dreadful names. A friend worries about you for ever and ever.

But most of all a friend should love you. You should have a wonderful friendship forever.

you and me, buds forever

A friend is someone who goes with you in the good times and bad times.'

Good friends are always by your side. When you're playing they don't walk away.

They never fight with you because then they aren't your friend.

If you don't have any friends then you aren't friendly.

God bless, friends.


Posted by Monday, November 17, 2008 10:29 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Sorry Frens Day =(