blog profile links credits
finally my blog re-opened!!

Lily, i felt sorry when i read ur blog....):
toooooo.....KESIAN..........
haiyo.. dat teacher.....
but 1 good is: u will hav many to thing to post on ur blog!! xD

but anyway...
2B class is better than 2A la....
no stress.... many frenz frenz and darling...
mine?! haizzzzzzzz
menzi' s sister always say i always "haiz haiz haiz"...
its true. i think so.
now..."haiz" everyday is my habits!!

uh-oh!! now i hav 3 project need to do and pass up soon!!
"se gan lo"...........

anyway, congrate me for i re-opened my blog~~
yuhoo~~



Posted by Thursday, April 9, 2009 10:03 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

I LOVE BOBBY >0< What is a friend? Sorry Frens Day =(