blog profile links credits
they 2....

a guy lyke a gurl ....
its normal....
but me n my gang very very super duper hiper gossip!!
we tried to "push" them into couple....
BUT, the guy..... very very foolishly, always shy shy....

then, we got a plan to let him confession to dat gurl....
we ask the guy to say a classic sentence dat just contain 7 words....
but he always forget the 7 words, n always call n sms Wendy to ask... OMG!!

yesterday we tution, he 5 minutes send a message about : i so scared/ i wan tell her/ how/ all this question... =.=''
Wendy keep reply n reply until the credit left RM18.
we dun wan lyk dat waste money.
so when teacher go out, we call him bac curi-curi....
we say dat :"if u sucess, then u MUST invite us eat Secret Recipe~
but if u failure, u just invite us eat the buy 1 free 1 pizza la~ see, we treat u so good~"

haha, we he sucess or failure, we also gain~ :p
wakaka.....
but hopefully he will sucess la....
add oil add oil add oil...
lol~ :D
Posted by Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:41 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Hishh!! finally my blog re-opened!! I LOVE BOBBY >0< What is a friend? Sorry Frens Day =(