blog profile links credits
Pandu' s carnival~~

saturday......
we went carnival which at shah alam....
lynn n menzi... i think dat time we r 'q' for haunted house. but at last oso dint play ;P



see lynn shy shy~ still 'q' ING!!


leng leh~~ taken by me 1 arhhh~



~

on the way bac skul.... lynn n christy~

all this photo grabbed from menzi n wendy! thx ya~~

Posted by Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:54 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

OMG!! DAMN CUTE!! they 2.... Hishh!! finally my blog re-opened!! I LOVE BOBBY >0< What is a friend? Sorry Frens Day =(