blog profile links credits
4ever at pyramid!! <33

ermmm..
how to start this post??
hmm.... =D

1 day, 6 of us
go pyramid...
after the hari guru.....
so bored to see teacher playing games,
then shinnie' s mom cum n sign for me n save me from skul!! =)
thx, shinnie! thx shinnie' s mom!

go pyramid watched "17 again".....
OMG! Zac damn handsome! *fall in love* weih~~ @.@
then walking around.....
before go bac go eat ICE MONSTER!!
damn yummy~~

outside pyramid...
waiting for shiine's mom to take us go bac~
ya!! i agree!! shinnie' s mom is a SUPER KIND MAMA~



let's take some photo....;P


us~ n live happily ever after XP



me n my sister~ ^0^



ya rite! she is my DEAR~!



peace-ING~~



caught ya!! >.~



my style, lol!!

i noe this is so past facts,
but....
i juz want to post!
dun care XP
teehee~
Posted by Friday, July 10, 2009 7:31 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

---Tag by Ju Li--- ***Tag by Christy*** ~~~Tag by Li Xian~~~ ...tag by seng zhao... seremban 1 day trip sweet and bitter HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHINNIE happilyy sports day ;D Pandu' s carnival~~ OMG!! DAMN CUTE!!