blog profile links credits
---Tag by Ju Li---

tagbyjuli

Lucky people i want to TAG:
1. lynn
2. menzi
3. ju li
4. natasha
5. jason dii
6. li xian
7. seng zhao
8. shu xin
9. sophie
10. chew

Okay on to the questions:

How you know 1?
err..1st day in skul..
she sit bhind me...
when wendy talking to her...
me joining~~ then..our friendship started!!

What would you do if you never meet 2?
err...now she will not sitting beside me...

What would u do if 3&4 dated u?
hmm..go out lo..then be OCBC for half day, i think so..

Would 5&6 make a good couple?
then.. good lo..
at least my dii dii not single d! XD

Do u think 10 is attractive
err....i dont know...
but i think got...
coz he is not single now! XD

Do u know anything about 8’s family?
lol..
SHE GOT 1 HUBBY~~

Tell me something about 9?
cute, leng mui, DANCING Queen!

What language does 2 speaks?
normally..
chinese n...
english...

Who is 3 going out with?
her frens...especially me!! XD

How old is 4?
14...same as me!!

When was the last time u talked to 5?
this evening in MSN...

Who is 6 favourite singer?
rainie yang..
i think so..
li xian izit rite?

Would you date 7?
lol...
nope.......gua... XP

What is 9 last name?
Fii!! hahar.....XD

Which school does 2 go to?
U8....

What do you like about 3?
kind, smart, leng lui!!
Posted by Saturday, July 4, 2009 9:00 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

***Tag by Christy*** ~~~Tag by Li Xian~~~ ...tag by seng zhao... seremban 1 day trip sweet and bitter HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHINNIE happilyy sports day ;D Pandu' s carnival~~ OMG!! DAMN CUTE!! they 2....