blog profile links credits
happilyy sports day ;D

Wahaha...
Sport day that day so happy....
meet Amanda n Sophie n Yu Liang (i think i saw him)
actually every week oso meet her 4-5 times ;D
haha....



Shinnie n Amanda....


this pic 'rosak' d...


ice-cream of 100yen ;D yum yum~~



wakaka... jealous leh...



two leng lui....



we kena tangkap by wendy (i think so ;P)



wowow~~ promoting 100 yen arh?!




cute cute background~~



yes madam!!



two leng lui again!!



at stadium MPSJ...
Posted by Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:13 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Pandu' s carnival~~ OMG!! DAMN CUTE!! they 2.... Hishh!! finally my blog re-opened!! I LOVE BOBBY >0< What is a friend? Sorry Frens Day =(