blog profile links credits
sweet and bitter

today, after co-cu, shinnie went to my house...
when bobby saw her, he very happy!!

n shinnie keep shouting bcause s
he a bit scared ;p

11.30am, we go pyramid ^-^

after walking here n there, we meet sophie~
we go find custom dat wear when persembahan at smk sj
then when almost 1.30pm, shinnie need to balik kampung d T_T

but lynn finally oso cum d....

then, go eat takoyaki :)

1 person eat 1 biji~~ yummy~~


then finally finally wendy came!!
we continue searching our custom....
and then sumthin not happy happen....
we settle it for almost 30minutes!!

damn angry!! he wasting our time only!!

no brain!!


searching n buying....
buyi
ng n searching....
me n shinnie (i help her buy) spend 97 ringgit!!

lynn n wendy spend for 104 ringgit!! >.<
OMG! BANKLUP D LA!!! T_T

so tired...go rest n eat at SHILIN...


don't be jealous!!


walao... u see our things.... ;o


err..now reli jealous d la...


caught ya!!


chatting....

bac home... fetching wendy too...


haha... too boring!!



...ending...

Posted by Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:15 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHINNIE happilyy sports day ;D Pandu' s carnival~~ OMG!! DAMN CUTE!! they 2.... Hishh!! finally my blog re-opened!! I LOVE BOBBY >0< What is a friend? Sorry Frens Day =(