blog profile links credits
~~~Tag by Li Xian~~~

tagbylixian

1. The person who tag you : So Li Xian

2. Your relationship with him/ her : my sis's fren, couted as my cute fren la!!

3. Your 1st impression of him/ her is : kind

4. The most memorable moments with them : stand bside koperasi n watching the perfomances when Hari Guru ^-^

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is : good luck for tomorrow perfom..dont look down when dancing

6. If he/sher becomes your lover you will : err...actually..im not a lesbian!!

7. If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve at : 2nd time i said, I m a lesbianz!

8. If he/she becomes your enemy what would you do : hmm...if can be bac fren.....hu noe...

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, what would the reason be : cry bcause lost 1 cute fren >.<

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is : hmm...find a lover for her!

11. Your overall impression of him/her is : cute kind fren

12. The characteristics you love most about yourself : im a chatter box! LoL..nth pround for..XD

13. The characteristics you hate most about yourself : i love myself!!! too love...!!

14. The most ideal person you wanna be is : juz a simple girl dat can make ppl laugh, smile, n happi =D

15. For poeple who care and love you , say something to them: oww...speechless...*juz hug him/her, muahah*

16-38.....
alla...same questions n same answer.. LAZY..XD
n de 10 ppl will not answer for twice too...XD
so...
IM DONE!!!!!
^0^
Posted by Saturday, July 4, 2009 5:15 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

...tag by seng zhao... seremban 1 day trip sweet and bitter HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHINNIE happilyy sports day ;D Pandu' s carnival~~ OMG!! DAMN CUTE!! they 2.... Hishh!! finally my blog re-opened!!