blog profile links credits
seremban 1 day trip

last wednesday, chinese society club went to seremban!!
me sit with lynn; wendy sit with phui ann *-.-*



1st place we went is 'kilang beras' =.=''
2nd place we went is yakult factory~~


after that, we went to take take lunch~~ yeah!!
damn hungry d!! XP

after eat.... most of them playing with their phone =.=''

then, 3rd place we went is ostrich farm!!



this not ostrich!! this is turkey~~




this turkey look so exicted!!




look old....




suddenly come a lamb....




scary~~

every1 dat rided ostrich will get a certificate =)
and me got it~~

4th place we went is dragon fruit garden~~
the uncle at there so 'chiong hei' =.=''
keep intro and intro..........
nobody listening.
haha..

after 6pm, we only go bac!!
wahah...so 'syok'!!
no need go tution d...
but shinnie very kesian, she alone, she got tution....
sorry lo...................... ;P

bye for today~~ =)

Posted by Sunday, June 7, 2009 6:53 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

sweet and bitter HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHINNIE happilyy sports day ;D Pandu' s carnival~~ OMG!! DAMN CUTE!! they 2.... Hishh!! finally my blog re-opened!! I LOVE BOBBY >0< What is a friend?