blog profile links credits
going sunway pyramid for celebrating christy n wendy's birthday!!

last saturday....(ya ya, i noe i so late oni post ;P)
after cum bac from cu-co, preparing as fast as possible to avoid late arrive at s.p...!
when me, christy n li xian (ya rite! she came my house~ XD) r get ready to bertolak...
my father.....bla bla bla....*skip dat XP*

so...we 1.30 oni arrived!! >.
on the way to buy ice-skating ticket...
kena scold by sumone dat USELESS, LAN YENG, NO BRAIN,....
she dunno the story, i explained to her for few times...
but she lyk langsung duno the bahasa!! MMG SOT!!
SCOLDING FOR NTH!! WT*!!
dun care bout her *juz walk away n left her there talking craps.*

found juli, shinnie, menzi, wendy, ann, n hui yee....
hello~ ur supergirl r arrive n going to safe u all~ XD *berlagakING*



my dear n me <33



juli n me~




o.o menzi so fierce...

after skated...
go sinma buy sumthing...

and then...
go eat takoyaki n tempura!!
yum yum!!!!!!!

after that,
we start our plan....
since i wan to buy a new hp no.
i ask wendy to go with me....
while they all go shop themself.....
ya of course!! they go buy 2 hamster that we planned to buy....
damn cute weih!!

then after buying, we met in front popular...
n...
SUPRISED!!
i got the video that when she got the 2 little cute animals~
will upload sumday XP



heehee....my new number!!




see...even hui yee oso keep staring at the 2 cute little hamsters~
they as small as my thumb!!
(u noe la...how SHORT N SMALL my fingers T.T)




anyway,
wanna wishing both of them happy b'day!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!
;D
Posted by Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:09 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

cooking pandu~ 4ever at pyramid!! <33 ---Tag by Ju Li--- ***Tag by Christy*** ~~~Tag by Li Xian~~~ ...tag by seng zhao... seremban 1 day trip sweet and bitter HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHINNIE happilyy sports day ;D