blog profile links credits
going crazy D;


"pokai"'s stuff make me burn myself these day.....
i think she noe dat most of us HATE her, but she still lyk nth happen b4....
keep ask us do this do dat......she tot she is the queen...==
WTH!

since my results is so bad,
me, menzi, hui yee and suet yee decided to study together in this holiday =D
so,
our plan is:
this friday, tuesday (at mcd xD), wednesday and thursday n friday~

but our tuesday plan is so failed!
coz we r not sure dat whether that going out dat day anot...
n suet yee's mother said: ltr ppl go kidnap us xD
LOL, this will not happen xD
n we canceled it ;(

today nite,
oh yea, i reloaded my phone~~~ xD
i was waiting my brother to let me use the computer, for few hours! ==
dad bac, asking for go suet yee house n others....
he STRAIGHT AWAY say NOOOO!!
omg!
i keep repeat the word : no dangerous no danger no dangerous no danger xP
den finally...
he say
2mrw can go, another 2 day juz ask them cum our house...

aiyaaa
at least lyk dat better looo...
daddy said: cannt be a result of this matter, den dun sayang me liao... OMG!!
can't belief this word came out from my dad's mouth xD
coz dat time i reli very angry n keep quite ;T

haiz...
all these stuff reli freak me out!!!

BTW,
2 new mugs for me n christy~ =D




as a jie, i let my little sista choose first xD
yea u dunno how kind am i~~xD
she had choosen the monkey's one....
so the cute tiger's mug belongs to me~~!! xD

dats all for 2day~~
sweet dream =)
Posted by Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:09 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

WHAT The Hell Are You!? 3 hours in school...FRIDAY~ 100 Truths going sunway pyramid for celebrating christy n wen... cooking pandu~ 4ever at pyramid!! <33 ---Tag by Ju Li--- ***Tag by Christy*** ~~~Tag by Li Xian~~~ ...tag by seng zhao...