blog profile links credits
FRENZ 2gether 4ever and ever~



yess!! my version!! grace version!!
xD
go see menzi blog before view mine~ ^-^
-->click here

yesterday bout 12.30 pm went wendy's house-- court 7 while waiting menzi, suet yee n hui yee to come...
walking around thereand finally menzi and suet yee came,
then hui yee came too =)

we choose the place dat can have a good view to swimming pool,
in the cafe~
it was windy~ xD

do sivik folio...
im juz doing the part that no need USE MY BRAIN
decorating!! drawing!!
and
copy -.-

while doing,
menzi bought 2 sandwiches cost 5 bucks!
and it was.....yucks!!
(to menzi: psps xP)

10 minutes before go bac, go playground~
see saw!! xD
den times up! bac~

so,
they cuming my house next tuesday!!
yay~
meet bobby~
xD
Bobby sure happy till siao~







Posted by Friday, September 18, 2009 9:03 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

going crazy D; WHAT The Hell Are You!? 3 hours in school...FRIDAY~ 100 Truths going sunway pyramid for celebrating christy n wen... cooking pandu~ 4ever at pyramid!! <33 ---Tag by Ju Li--- ***Tag by Christy*** ~~~Tag by Li Xian~~~