blog profile links credits
Happy Birthday Jenny!!

happy birthday Jenny Jen Shu Fen!!
=)
may all your wishes come true!
happy always~
smile always~
good luck and al the best!
jia you in everything!
as shinnie say: you're beautiful! keep in up! xD
oh ya, jason dii (cheong.k.k) wish you happi birtday too =D
lastly, happy b'day again!
may our friendship remains and never can end~
muaxxx ^o^
Posted by Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:39 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

FRENZ 2gether 4ever and ever~ going crazy D; WHAT The Hell Are You!? 3 hours in school...FRIDAY~ 100 Truths going sunway pyramid for celebrating christy n wen... cooking pandu~ 4ever at pyramid!! <33 ---Tag by Ju Li--- ***Tag by Christy***