blog profile links credits
Contries name! ;D

omg omg look! i just found it.
countries name can be so
romantic too ;D

c.h.i.n.a - come here. i need affection.
k.o.r.e.a - keep optimistic regardless of every adversity.
h.o.l.l.a.n.d - hope our love lasts and never dies.
i.t.a.l.y - i trust and i love you.

l.i.b.y.a - love is beautiful ; you also.

f.r.a.n.c.e - friend
ships remain and never can end.
b.u.r.m.a - between us, remember me always.
n.e.p.a.l - never ever past as lovers.

i.n.d.i.a - i nearly die in adoration.

k.e.n.y.a - keep everything nice, yet arousing.

c.a.n.a.t.d.i.a - cute and naughty action that develop in attraction.

e.g.y.p.t - eve
rything' s great, you pretty thing!
m.a.n.i.l.a - may all nights inspire love always.
p.e.r.u -
phorget (forget) everyone... remember us.
t.h.a.i.l.a.n.d - totally happy. always in love and never dull.


gahaahh, wullalaaa~~ :D
Posted by Friday, October 29, 2010 9:35 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Barbeque Party was awesome! =D i should be crazy x( two weeks fourteen days mine F famous )x the angel - amen mei! Dream Dream Dream. despicable us! happy teacher'sday, teachers