blog profile links credits
happy teacher'sday, teachers

thursday, its teacher's day! =D
yah, we performing xD natasha, lixian, christy and me~
LOLSS our costume... :O

and, cursed the music! i mean, the speaker! >:
made us like dancing robot's dance Dx












thx nat for the pictas =D

lolss i thought i din't bring phone, but i did :P
right lixian?? xD
hahaa so stupid~ x)
Posted by Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:34 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

waiting kills D; go to the top! why are you so pro? chocolate deluxe + chocolate icekimo ♥ Connie Talbot I want to sing ♥ deee annnnd ngeeee im happy! grace is so cute :D zen....