blog profile links credits
Dream Dream Dream.





guess who's here again ? lookbook is so awesome :D picture above is taken from there, hahaha :D
and grace !! you owe me a whole day of ss-ing ! :D and i feel like i havent been talking to you.
i wonder why ? :( it's like i'm always so busy , rawr , i've nothing else to say. xo.

Labels:

Posted by Friday, July 16, 2010 5:24 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

despicable us! happy teacher'sday, teachers waiting kills D; go to the top! why are you so pro? chocolate deluxe + chocolate icekimo ♥ Connie Talbot I want to sing ♥ deee annnnd ngeeee im happy!