blog profile links credits
despicable us!

:S 1st time see teacher got angry in co-cu leh~
lolss the Despicable Us were pretending so pro x)

*cheers*
we got the brain, we got the look, we got it all~! xD

hahaaax proud proud oorzz~ :P

omg BY2 is in the town!
they gonna be in sungai wang today :O
wish i can go~~~!
and and, the first 30 can get to take picta with them uii know! ;P
ughhh mummy daddy can i go? please~

and hey~

不会再哭,不会放手,紧紧握住我的双手,let's us go home~ =D

cutie-pie you! ;D ♥
*zing zing*
Posted by Friday, July 2, 2010 11:13 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

happy teacher'sday, teachers waiting kills D; go to the top! why are you so pro? chocolate deluxe + chocolate icekimo ♥ Connie Talbot I want to sing ♥ deee annnnd ngeeee im happy! grace is so cute :D