blog profile links credits
the angel - amen

28th july, it's her birthday!
WENDY LOW HUI ERN a.k.a amen the angel x3
hahaaax
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




as you can see, she love her hamster :)

and ya know, if there's any future greatest mummy competition~

hahaa, she will be the champion xD

why? everybody knows that! :O

she's sooo caring, intelligent, hardworking and more more more.

that's why she got the angel name xD




FYI, her handwriting is just soooooo nice!

exactly look like the computer typing O.o






and,

amen is totally a camera shy~~~ xD

pictures above.... ahahh guess how long we used?

nyahaa~ :P


anyway, it's your birthday~
wish you HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY :D
stay pretty yo~

and good luck for your PMR!

i know u get straight As' for sure :l




and lastly, friends forever ^-^



Posted by Saturday, July 31, 2010 11:52 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

mei! Dream Dream Dream. despicable us! happy teacher'sday, teachers waiting kills D; go to the top! why are you so pro? chocolate deluxe + chocolate icekimo ♥ Connie Talbot I want to sing ♥