blog profile links credits
i should be crazy x(



PMR was end! ;D and my blog is alive one week after PMR~ x)
because, i'm just too lazy to blog -.-


ahhah, i changed my blogskin, finally, weeeeeeeeeee~


there's so much things that we want to do.

we want a barbeque party, a night for sleepover, a day in sunway lagoon, maybe work together :)

i just want these plans work!

and please, don't stop me x( yes you, dad! =(


working on my 'big project' these days~ =) and i enjoy doing it~! =D


haiz, i don't want to take chinese anymore =( the teacher.... xP

but my dad made me take it...

omg how could i survive for the next year T-T

im not gonna survive~


and before going back to those study study days,

im just so need to be crazy! must!

live for today! crazily! xD nyahaaa~


okay, i still don't know what should i choose for next year class, boo~

oh yea, click my nuffnang okay? :D tq~~~ ^o^
Posted by Monday, October 18, 2010 1:53 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

two weeks fourteen days mine F famous )x the angel - amen mei! Dream Dream Dream. despicable us! happy teacher'sday, teachers waiting kills D; go to the top!