blog profile links credits
Happy Halloween! xD

muahahaaa! its Halloween today :D yeah~! heehee I love Halloween, i know you do~ xD but sad case, i stayed at home. can't get to see those Halloween thingy at whatever place =( still, excited! =D i had found a lotta picture~ and I loveeeee them eyh!!












oops =X


this harm. so don't do this =)






my god, why i can't find any of these? D:


why can't we just celebrate Halloween? like those countries, ya you know :P
sad la... i really do wish to heehee TRICK-OR-TREAT!
sweeeeet!


BTW,

BOOOOO!

nyahahaha! well, i wish this could scared you~ xP
did it? oops~ :X

Happy Halloween world ;D
Posted by Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:35 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Contries name! ;D Barbeque Party was awesome! =D i should be crazy x( two weeks fourteen days mine F famous )x the angel - amen mei! Dream Dream Dream. despicable us!