blog profile links credits
Aquaria =)

Last friday went Aquaria in KLCC with my uncle's family and of course, my family x) except dad... full of picture~~~ x)














it looks like platypus o.o


stone fish ;D






Jellyfish!! too much of the photo, so i paged it =)









Dinner time, Sakae Sushi!! gosh




Uncle's daughter, Nicole ;) sooo cute so smart xD
just like lil' angel~ *holding a stick with love on it*



around 10pm, bye bye =D
Posted by Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:49 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Lazy lil puppy ♥ Happy Halloween! xD Contries name! ;D Barbeque Party was awesome! =D i should be crazy x( two weeks fourteen days mine F famous )x the angel - amen mei!