blog profile links credits
tag by lixian

Choose 15 frens to question yourself:
1) amanda
2) ju li
3) lynn
4) menzi
5) sophie
6) lixian
7) ah chew
8) christy
9) jason dii
10) natasha
11) elayne
12) kar yan
13) ching yee
14) wei hong
15) seng zhao

What's 2 surname? Tan
Where does 10 stay? idk xD
Where does 9 study? SMK USJ 8
Is 15 same school with u? yes
What is 1 hobby? ice-scating? shopping? swiming?
Are you sure you know 13? hmm....
How many siblings does 3 have? she seems lyk have many xD
Is 11 a hot person? YEP!! xD
Is 8 a good person? she is my mei, of course!!
What is 4 doing now? watching movie "tian tian ye ye" sumthing lyk dat
Is 5 having a relationship? think so
Is 7 funny? quite xD he lyk to talk to hair xD
Do u like 6? kai mei leh, of course lar~
What about 12? leng lui pengawas~ xD
What do u call 14? : his name lar
Posted by Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:41 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Happy Birthday Jenny!! FRENZ 2gether 4ever and ever~ going crazy D; WHAT The Hell Are You!? 3 hours in school...FRIDAY~ 100 Truths going sunway pyramid for celebrating christy n wen... cooking pandu~ 4ever at pyramid!! <33 ---Tag by Ju Li---