blog profile links credits
2day lynn older 1 year looo... x3

Firstly,
thanks to lynn!!!
because of you i got thingy to post~
ahaaa....

although i got back my laptop 3 days ago,
and i know i suppose to update my blog,
but i have no idea what to post bout.

today today today xD
happy birthday to Kong Xhiang Lynn!!!
hope you L♥VE the Yoci monkeyS~

Photobucket

haiyoooo.....
lynnjie a, we failed to splash you for 3 years leh!!
your dream come true lor.....
anyway, congrats xDD
sleep tight n with smile, too ;)




Posted by Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:41 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

tag by lixian Happy Birthday Jenny!! FRENZ 2gether 4ever and ever~ going crazy D; WHAT The Hell Are You!? 3 hours in school...FRIDAY~ 100 Truths going sunway pyramid for celebrating christy n wen... cooking pandu~ 4ever at pyramid!! <33