blog profile links credits
lynn's birthday in pyramid

saturday, went pyramid with dear, lynn, menzi, and wendy.
went fullhouse for lunch~


the girl..


wendy's chop chop


shinnie din't eat, she was full~


taken by dear~


my tortoise...awww~ love it!


mine and christy's

later on, me and shinnie walked around at there and....
*play play* xD


LOL xD


clock on ours hand ^-^


fuhyoooo, dear~~

and then, i found shinnie's mirror.
so special~




taken by christy.


peace ;D


really nice weih =D

after lunch, we walked around, and to asia avenue too.
and then,
**************************************************
shinnie saved me!
she just pulled me ran away~~
thank you x)

we went to photo booth, too~
got a fews, this is one of them.


me and shinnie keep playing ss only...
see...


we glow in dark! yeah!


dear see what i had done xP

go home luuu D;
Posted by Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:15 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

2day lynn older 1 year looo... x3 tag by lixian Happy Birthday Jenny!! FRENZ 2gether 4ever and ever~ going crazy D; WHAT The Hell Are You!? 3 hours in school...FRIDAY~ 100 Truths going sunway pyramid for celebrating christy n wen... cooking pandu~