blog profile links credits
tuesday....



BM period,
teacher din't come!! yay!!
the dunno what teacher ganti, she was a chinese fan!

she asked me, wendy, huiyee and suet yee to
write news year wishes at some chinese new year cards.
we wrote, and she asked for translate...
each wish we need to translate for few minutes ;x
of course we are not a good translator!

the translation was soo lame and funny.
yes, again, we keep laughing like siao~
watch this>>
year year got "fish", means every year got food xD
wan shi ru yi, good luck la, yay!

science, 3A was in chapter 4 now.
yea, reproduction.....
the peoples are so LOL! (don't be perasan)
i was trying to awake myself...
no use ;P too sleepy....
my friends agree with that too ;D

and then, bla bla bla.......
ring......
go back~
Posted by Tuesday, February 9, 2010 11:54 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

tag by xiann mei =D lynn's birthday in pyramid 2day lynn older 1 year looo... x3 tag by lixian Happy Birthday Jenny!! FRENZ 2gether 4ever and ever~ going crazy D; WHAT The Hell Are You!? 3 hours in school...FRIDAY~ 100 Truths