blog profile links credits
helpless D:

tuesday went geo "klinik" to meet the doctor - pn. lijah ;D
brought phone.. kekeeek~~


before start, waiting our "gang member"...

at the class, teacher talking damn fast -___-
wooh~ finally finished!! ;D


take 2


take 3 (opss~ didn't notice that elayne was there xP sowee)


take 4 (wat a nice pose and nice background x3)

and then went phui ann's house.
for cake shapping xo
and we did a SUPER NORMAL cut :D


enjoying the air-con~


yay!! peace ^-^v


play Jia Jia while shan sleeping x3

then go play baby~~ JASON Loh Phui Ann~~
he seems so lyk me xD
hahaaa.....
im so excited that he can holds one's hand o.o
cuteyyy~~



afta that, waiting transpoter to fetch us bac.
got a phone war! ;D


we like to gossip in front the special air-con :D

that's one day before juli b'day celebration!
hu knows.....
Posted by Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:28 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

im waiting.... need to learn x3 two is better than one :) 0 preparation for exam!! D; huggie :D lala land!! x3 vivian jie go go!! muahaha, bobby~~ tuesday.... tag by xiann mei =D