blog profile links credits
lala land!! x3

going genting later....
woohooo~~~

and by the way, i have to fulfill my promise.

if you are a "loyal" facebooker, u will knew it xD


just watched this demi's mv~

watcha think about it?? ^-^




LALA LAND!! MUUUUUAAAA :D
Posted by Friday, February 26, 2010 10:13 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

vivian jie go go!! muahaha, bobby~~ tuesday.... tag by xiann mei =D lynn's birthday in pyramid 2day lynn older 1 year looo... x3 tag by lixian Happy Birthday Jenny!! FRENZ 2gether 4ever and ever~ going crazy D;