blog profile links credits
vivian jie go go!!

so sienz...
today is the last day of cny holidays liao T.T

wanna facebook but the net sot sot, got problem o.0

tried so many times and wasting my time!!

then why not i update my blog? LOLX


haha.. here, my cousin (biao jie)~

she pro in sing~

she took part in astro star quest 2009~

and she got 16th in top 20!!

wow~ *clap clap*

and,

she gonna fighta again in taiwan next two year!

at million star, jiayou ^o^



omg! im so lucky n glad coz she is my cousin ;D



yeah~ admit she got talent!! totally ^-^



say pretty~ preeetyyy!!!

---------------------REEDITED----------------------



hahaaa, dun jealous yea >.~
i wish i could be like her one day.

nahhhh, let's see.... o.o

Posted by Saturday, February 20, 2010 8:19 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

muahaha, bobby~~ tuesday.... tag by xiann mei =D lynn's birthday in pyramid 2day lynn older 1 year looo... x3 tag by lixian Happy Birthday Jenny!! FRENZ 2gether 4ever and ever~ going crazy D; WHAT The Hell Are You!?