blog profile links credits
two is better than one :)

went co-co today, see!!! see!!!
firstly, met keok hua, giv her a morning hug x3
then, met xian mui, gib her a huggie too =D
hahaa.... i love to give hug~
free hug here~~~ xD

aiyooo, my dear didn't come today D:
miss you dear >o<

hahaa, practicing kawad that time!!!
i keep laughing!! xDD
cause of some one, her actions, her moves.....
omg o.o

while waiting dad after co-co,
took picture with lixian mei mei~ =)
aiyooo, she is so pretty!

--------------REEDITED-----------------

_______________________________________________________

two is better than one, no matter doing what, watching what, eating what, playing what, listening what, learning what, etc.
=)) hahaa, lame one.
Posted by Friday, March 12, 2010 10:48 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

0 preparation for exam!! D; huggie :D lala land!! x3 vivian jie go go!! muahaha, bobby~~ tuesday.... tag by xiann mei =D lynn's birthday in pyramid 2day lynn older 1 year looo... x3 tag by lixian