blog profile links credits
♥ Connie Talbot

awwwwwww this lil' girl really made me fall in love with her :O
yes, i love Connie Talbot ;D
seriously, i ♥ her.
I love Connie Talbot ;)







Connie was soooooo lovely man~!
she's awesome!
hahaaa, i love her :P

Posted by Monday, June 14, 2010 10:59 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

I want to sing ♥ deee annnnd ngeeee im happy! grace is so cute :D zen.... piano need me :D DEAR i love you muaxx she is D' vivi ♥ i ain't emo, believe me :) I am what I eat xP