blog profile links credits
why are you so pro?

wednesday.
sushi!
at my house~
juli, natasha and lixian came around 11a.m. :)

we cook the rice 1st before watch Alice In The Wonderland...
yes! i bought it! like, finally.. x)
watch half way me and juli chao to make sushi xoxo
then after Alice, all ss with sushi dee! xP


1st step :)


before cut them into piece :)


see we made so much xO


silly face :-)


can't finish Dx nat's 'bendo' x)


heehee start ss dee :P

later on, start vomit out our brain juice to think bout...
ahem~ can i keep it as secret first? x)






heehee Bobby sien till teman juli watch tv =D


Posted by Thursday, June 17, 2010 5:35 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

chocolate deluxe + chocolate icekimo ♥ Connie Talbot I want to sing ♥ deee annnnd ngeeee im happy! grace is so cute :D zen.... piano need me :D DEAR i love you muaxx she is D' vivi ♥