blog profile links credits
starry starry night .

They said there's gonna be a meteor shower on around 5.15am. Since my parents outstation for 8 days... xD we almost don't sleep~ such bad kids~ nyahaa~ me and my sis went out to the car porch there.





wooo~ do you know how starry was the sky? :D so beautiful~! of course the stars not as many as those pictures you seen usually. But at least that was the most starry night I've ever seen. I could see the constellation xD aww please believe me~ I saw two, Sagittarius and Southern Cross. Well, the Sagittarius not really obvious. I can't really see the beast's body, but its bow and arrow can be seen clearly :D


Southern Cross =)

I saw one of my neighbour's family was outside too. I think they were waiting for the meteor shower. Naw, no meteor shower~! They keep taking pictures of the starry sky. The flash light~ ngee =D Too bad, we din't take any picture of that. Phone sucks =( and, pictures above were found at Google~ :)

Posted by Thursday, November 18, 2010 12:28 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Annoyed =[ Aquaria =) Lazy lil puppy ♥ Happy Halloween! xD Contries name! ;D Barbeque Party was awesome! =D i should be crazy x( two weeks fourteen days mine F famous )x