blog profile links credits
alice i miss you xoxo

gahh~
someone please tell me a way to watch alice in wonderland without going cinema x3
try to download but ermmm, there's no way :T
wanna go out this fiday!!
daddy pleasee.... T-T i beg you ToT

alice, why don't you come my house?! why must everybody going here and there for you? xoxo






big headz! cute~ xo


yii.....


wat a evil pose? :X


eww, caterpillar!!


the bunny's eyes so red hor?

Posted by Wednesday, March 17, 2010 10:00 PM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

helpless D: im waiting.... need to learn x3 two is better than one :) 0 preparation for exam!! D; huggie :D lala land!! x3 vivian jie go go!! muahaha, bobby~~ tuesday....