blog profile links credits
borrow me your time xO

sunday
okay... homework haven't done yet.
still don't feel like doing.
woke up earlier (10.30a.m.) hahaax its so called EARLIER for me ;)
to go for a hair cut xo

i used to hate that barber, THAT! now also...
she just made me hate her!
she is so called professional...
she cut my hair with her scissors, of course xo
but i don't like it!
its not what i want :O
uggghhh.

go back home, homework? nope ;)
waiting lixian come~
haha, we met the whole week!

in maahh room, i spotted this!
yerrr, so perasan! so vain!
starred at the mirror for more than 10 minutes!
even sleep oso dun wanna leave the mirror,
he slept in front of the mirror!




and then go play play the piano~
lixian's order - can you feel the love tonight?
hahaa, not used to someone else watching me playing~
homework!! x.x
Posted by Monday, April 5, 2010 2:07 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

when can us? i'm yours :) alice i miss you xoxo helpless D: im waiting.... need to learn x3 two is better than one :) 0 preparation for exam!! D; huggie :D lala land!! x3