blog profile links credits
when can us?

saturday
co-co today...

nahh skip that :P

went back home and had lunch....

don't wanna do my homework xO
wait till times up!
SHOPPING!

met lixian! yay! =D

she was shop with her friends actually but her friends went back.
i accidentally saw her when she passing the penang restaurant~
then she came in and sat with us.
she dint' eat anything although we keep 'forcing' her -.-

cam whore! at lence











nyahaa this, wondering when we can wear like this and go visit blah country~

=)

Posted by Monday, April 5, 2010 12:52 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

i'm yours :) alice i miss you xoxo helpless D: im waiting.... need to learn x3 two is better than one :) 0 preparation for exam!! D; huggie :D lala land!! x3 vivian jie go go!!