blog profile links credits
I am what I eat xP

after school,
LOL totally a joke
xP
nasib baik ah man
saved me!
tq ah man!!


co-cu

pandu have activity in
bengkel masakan.
teacher sponsored the ingredients,

we decided to make sandwiches! =)

+ french fries and Ri
bena! LOL

success one! =D



the girls were so happy~ *peace* =D



I am what I eat =D


wanna take picta with mah dear~

1st one, failed D:

when we looked at that picta,

we laugh our ass out.

Florance said: need so over
react meh? hahaxx


nuuuu, this one lah! xP



and the 2nd one, yay!

i love this frame dear!!! <3> o <
Posted by Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:25 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

a long one :D i guess? borrow me your time xO when can us? i'm yours :) alice i miss you xoxo helpless D: im waiting.... need to learn x3 two is better than one :) 0 preparation for exam!! D;