blog profile links credits
a long one :D i guess?

here~
going to elaborate this post to make it longer.

xoxo


yesterday cu-co damn sweat weih!

dunno what happen.

firstly, played 'ice and fire'. hahaaa, i see the word 'swt' came out from ur mouth!

and then and then.... played the

so called 'eagle catch chicken' WTF. =.=


at first i was played as the 'eagle'.

yeah got 2 eagles.

so we catched all the 'chicks' within 4 minutes? o.o

LOL.

but then after that they said one eagle enough,

so i be the 'chicken' back xO


and then wendy felt down,

as she was pulling menzi,

menzi felt too!

as menzi was pulling mahh shirt,

i.. errr not straight away fall.

i was lyk : ahhh, cannot fall cannot fall!

but then at last, slightly felt! :O ouuuuuuu~~

wendy most cham!

she got bear down by menzi and me :O


after these lame gameS, pandu cam whore!

*peace~*


me n menzi go helped pn.ngu after co-cu.

ahaaaa, her daughter is soooo kawaii lehh~~~ ^o^

fall in love with her~ xD


and then 'after school' again,

almost killed by my didii xo

how can he..... =P




aaaaa, cant breath :O

hahaahaaa, didii later u regret how? xD


Posted by Saturday, April 10, 2010 1:13 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

borrow me your time xO when can us? i'm yours :) alice i miss you xoxo helpless D: im waiting.... need to learn x3 two is better than one :) 0 preparation for exam!! D; huggie :D