blog profile links credits
zen....



duuuuuuuuh
the performance still got 4 days to go.
and i get sick :O
arghhh no full stop -_____________-

hate it! :(
i totally lost my voice man!
and ya know, i normally get recover very very slow...
so.... grate~
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

i used to study last minute, i know you know :P
ah man don't believe me -.-
and my expression was like :OO,
when she said: start study now is already considered LAST MINUTE.
and you tell me you haven't start yet?

oh gosh,
should i abandon my laptop and go hug the books now?
books.... hard life... -.-
idiot.

yooooooooorrr, i hate exam!
who created this?
i'm gonna kill that fella -.- if i could~
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

guess what?!
i got my first birthday present from my mom,
though its not my birthday yet~
and i believe that there will be more, from parents x)

not only do i love you, but you're my best friend xD

thanks juli, i love you too :)

lolss i wish i can get BY2' s newest re-edited album as birthday present xoxo
i really want it~! :P






nyaaaaahaaaaaaa, imma by2's fans mahh x)




Posted by Monday, May 17, 2010 1:36 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

piano need me :D DEAR i love you muaxx she is D' vivi ♥ i ain't emo, believe me :) I am what I eat xP a long one :D i guess? borrow me your time xO when can us? i'm yours :) alice i miss you xoxo