blog profile links credits
grace is so cute :D

HELLO PEOPLE ♥  fyi, this is not grace blogging here ! haha !
read 'labels' to know who :D well well well, let's update her blog for her !

the lenglui performed at the usj 19 digital mall on saturday and sunday ( today ).
she sang and danced :D  with christy and li xian ! :D hahaha,
it wasnt embarassing, wasnt a failure and it definately wasnt bad !!
it was AWESOME kay, AWESOME. dont so rendah diri :D !!



they are happy family :D
LOL. trust me, i have no idea where that lil girl came from :D


christy, grace, lixian :D


grace and natasha :D LOL.
i feel weird typing my own name .

__________________________________________

that's a short update for today. maybe she'll blog about this again later :D
cuz she didnt type anything for saturday's event :O
buhbyee :D
xo.

Labels:

Posted by Sunday, May 23, 2010 12:49 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

zen.... piano need me :D DEAR i love you muaxx she is D' vivi ♥ i ain't emo, believe me :) I am what I eat xP a long one :D i guess? borrow me your time xO when can us? i'm yours :)