blog profile links credits
DEAR i love you muaxx

hey yo yo~!
LOL im using these word nowadays xD

oka
y now~
my new post
is about a bestie's birthday, again =D
heeheee, i know my blog was just like a birthday calender xD

forgot anyone birthday? chec
k out my blog~ *advertising*
LOLOLOL swt~


chong shinnie, yea is her!
Happy Birthday mah dear~
may all your wishes come true and
what you need to do daily is
BE HAP
PY =D

and wish you get
flying colors for PMR~ =) jia you jia you.
you used to be so cheerful. i hope u will
do in the future! and cheer up everyone! =D
heeheee
^o^


her cute adoring face!



you might don't know she is hawt too!

if she want :P



don't think she look small small like that~

gee =D she's strong!



awwwwww, we know you are cute lah shinnie ^o^



aaaaa~! cute...
like a baby gahahaa
*don't kill me~ x)*



long hair! i miss that :P


see shinnie so cheerful! =D
wooo, i love her!



2009 teacher's day.
her mum came in school and signed for me x) *thx*

then we went pyramid~~

do what i also forgot liaao...



last time our outing.
had lunch at fullhouse and played with the stuff xoxo



see how cute she is!
last last time pandu's activity -- cooking~

damn i love this picture ^o^


may our friendship remains and never can end :)



woooh, long post! :P
Posted by Thursday, May 6, 2010 2:41 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

she is D' vivi ♥ i ain't emo, believe me :) I am what I eat xP a long one :D i guess? borrow me your time xO when can us? i'm yours :) alice i miss you xoxo helpless D: im waiting....