blog profile links credits
she is D' vivi ♥

oh gosh guess what!?
vivi mahtruly's birthday :O
LOL should post this earlier but then don't have time, sorry yea > . <

lolly~~~ bout her long story, start here xD
she's 15 luuu~~
and still, with her cute and pretty adoring face!! =D
everyone love her! ♥
so do me~ that's why imma typing this x)

yes, she is a super dancer too!
sexaay babe as well :)
she loves piano and piano loves her ;P

hahahaa, u might don't know,
she is a shopaholic! heeeheee, a big project after may's exam!
woohoo! ^o^


nyee....=D i said that rite!
sexaayy hawt!! xP


yet, she is still so adoring when she was emoing :X
heehee nat everything will be ok~ xD


Ahh!! a difference one :D
nice weih x)
so....... fashionable hahaax


damn it, i love this picturez!
cute + leng + sexay + hawt + SS!

hahaa, reread my post if you love her too ^-^
Happy Sweet 15th Birthday Vivi Mg ;)
not forget to wish u get straight As' for PMR too~ jiayou!
alaaa, you sure can one de lah~ ;P

oh ya oh ya, she's totally a sweet SS queen :X
Posted by Friday, April 23, 2010 6:31 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

i ain't emo, believe me :) I am what I eat xP a long one :D i guess? borrow me your time xO when can us? i'm yours :) alice i miss you xoxo helpless D: im waiting.... need to learn x3