blog profile links credits
piano need me :D

zzzzZZZ
read vivi's post and i was like: shit! how long i dint clean my piano dee?? x.x

so i cleaned juz now~~

eh not an easy job you noe....

my piano mmg full of hiasan on it =.=ll

so i need to take down all 1st oni can start bath for it :)

and i 1 by 1 cleaned the key u noe xD

LOLXX


by the way, mah blog will goin to have a new author

VIVI the natasha mg :DD

*clap~*
Posted by Friday, May 14, 2010 4:04 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

DEAR i love you muaxx she is D' vivi ♥ i ain't emo, believe me :) I am what I eat xP a long one :D i guess? borrow me your time xO when can us? i'm yours :) alice i miss you xoxo helpless D: