blog profile links credits
HoHo coming soon...~

Haizz braces really got me mad. sooo pain sooo hurt. D; porridge is my lunch and dinner. soo kelian~ hahah x( but mummy sooo good. she buys 'tou fu hua' as we got bored eating poridge nee~ unfortunately, sold out :T 

Hahah my wise mummy bought cake! awwww, hahah, again xD nvm, cake is also one of my favorite food ahhah~ see, how sweet ;D 


i love christmas :D can't wait for the sweeeeet day :D♥ 

oh oh! i continue learning piano dee =) its kind of good news for me when mummy told us, hahah. how bout you eh, christy? xD hu hu hu! need cut nails!! lolsss 
Posted by Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:24 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

A friend, my world. starry starry night . Annoyed =[ Aquaria =) Lazy lil puppy ♥ Happy Halloween! xD Contries name! ;D Barbeque Party was awesome! =D i should be crazy x( two weeks fourteen days