blog profile links credits
Happy 19th Birthday

23rd march! its BY2's birthday! :DD
firstly wish them prettier and prettier, healthier and healthier, happier and happier~! xD
LoL~
and of course find their true love and happiness and live happily ever after ^o^ hahahxx.
have a blast! =)

Miko
 



  



Yumi




BY2







yeah i love this post full with pictures! :D
woooh~! can't wait for their next album =DD
SOON ;D ngeehee...
anyway~ i'll miss the 18 BY2 ;)

  
Posted by Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:53 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

wu di shuai, super cool can't forget your smile =) i got no feeling. stress! Happy 2011! When the saints go marching in... Chilly warmth, lovely night ♥ You're so beautiful. True friend Teeshirt only