blog profile links credits
stress!

school reopen till now just the 2nd weeks... but i could already feel the stress >.< whatthehell. everyday got homework! i mean, soooo many homeworks! until i got no time to do revision c): i am so confused bout everything teacher taught. physics biology chemistry add math and even math -.- yawwww. itu lynn made us more stress~! >.< keep sigh nee. lolololol~ :X

anyway, i ya... lost something!! =< which around $900+ :S everyone at home was not really in mood last few days. yeah, my fault :T im sorry. T-T haiz.

lolss just hope ppl around me don't be so down dee narh! >.< i beh tahan arh~~~! happy 2011 :p

Posted by Friday, January 14, 2011 12:23 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Happy 2011! When the saints go marching in... Chilly warmth, lovely night ♥ You're so beautiful. True friend Teeshirt only HoHo coming soon...~ A friend, my world. starry starry night . Annoyed =[