blog profile links credits
can't forget your smile =)

i ponteng badminton and went summit for bowling x)
and i'm not regretting for what i did~ eeheee :D

seeee, all M~~! xD

 shinniee ahmie

 phuiann, ahmin!

 shan AHMAN

weeeeee~! my lucky number again~! 23! :p

exam soon, let see how im gonna fail! :)
zai jian~
Posted by Wednesday, March 2, 2011 2:53 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

i got no feeling. stress! Happy 2011! When the saints go marching in... Chilly warmth, lovely night ♥ You're so beautiful. True friend Teeshirt only HoHo coming soon...~ A friend, my world.