blog profile links credits
When the saints go marching in...

 after take PMR result, went pyramid with shinnie ahdear~ wonder why my dear friends all stayed at home :(

christmas eve! went genting for count down~ my mom said i can buy anything at genting as my present. Genting got so much things to buy meh? -.-




look at this! i mean, the baby! cute lil Santa Claus o>.

 me! i took this when i was walking, at outside :3

can see someone hiding in this picture? x)


 is time! everyone is counting down! three, two one! merry christmas! 
crowded >.<



 i bought this lil' angel and ate it!! xD

 Hallelujah .___.



went back at around 3p.m. go back home packed luggage and went palace of golden horse. overnight again =) went pyramid, T-bowl for dinner. And then watched Vampire Warriors. 10pm-12am xD 
 

 
the room, number 2009 x)



I love the mirror! so big~! there's 3 in this toilet :p










the Xmas tree was made by bottles.




Shan laogong, thanks for updating my blog! what a nice post! Merry Christmas too yea! ♥ By the way, i was so angry last night! you! why are you keep telling me what you saw on 8tv T-T i missed everything! haiz...
Posted by Sunday, December 26, 2010 2:36 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

Chilly warmth, lovely night ♥ You're so beautiful. True friend Teeshirt only HoHo coming soon...~ A friend, my world. starry starry night . Annoyed =[ Aquaria =) Lazy lil puppy ♥