blog profile links credits
Teeshirt only

As Christy and me were so boring staying at home. for few weeks dee! my mom took us to IOI and left us shopping there~! though there's not as much things to shop as pyramid de x) hahah.oops we went without dad's permission :T i think my mom was lazy to tell him too xD

My mom always back at 5 sumthing, so...Time limited. we shopped like rushing to airport, hahah xD I wonder why there's not much clothes i can find, only tee :/ T-shirt! ugh! :S

Enjoy the tees~~ hahah xD



there's more pictures, but me yong sui sui! ahhah xD

and...... we went back at 8pm! mom go for Yoga~ teehee~ =D had dinner at there. 
Bought a skirt and a teeshirt :/ and still regretting for buying that stupid tee :X 
my sis bought a short and a TEE TOO xD she love it btw~
Posted by Friday, December 3, 2010 8:15 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

HoHo coming soon...~ A friend, my world. starry starry night . Annoyed =[ Aquaria =) Lazy lil puppy ♥ Happy Halloween! xD Contries name! ;D Barbeque Party was awesome! =D i should be crazy x(