blog profile links credits
Chilly warmth, lovely night ♥

HELLO HUMANS:D

Grace isn't blogging here anyways. Firstly, she'd like to give everyone a loving heart Saying
MERRY X'MAS! :D

May the Christmas season,
Fill your home with joy,
Your heart with love,
And your life with laughter.

Somehow, not only for Christmas but all the long year through. The joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. :D


By the way, I know you're quite disappointing with your results lately. And you know, there's always somebody to talk to when you're sad or you're depressed cause talking about what made you sad usually helps the sad feelings melt away, really. Anyhow, I know you won't admit when I guessed your mind right. Never will, only sometimes. But don't forget, you may scroll down and see the previous post that you wrote about the TRUE FRIEND. Yeah I like most of the numbers especially for
Number 4, 14, 16 and maybe 12. There are just so true and happened to you all the time. xD

And and 18,
YOU WON'T ADMIT WHEN THEY GUESSED WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND.
Aww, this is so true. O.o

Oh well, the lenglui loupo will be back soon and she'll update her blog again I think. So just stay tunedXD



Once again,
May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
And the warmth of Christmas grant you love.

A blessed Christmas to all of you!
Bye readers:D

Warmest Regards,
Shan Lougong.
Posted by Friday, December 24, 2010 8:03 AM with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

That Girl.

28042012990
I'm Grace, Amian.
I born on 28th of Mei. I love my friends, family and Bobby. I love hanging out, chit-chat with dearest friends, shopping! Moreover, love to sing and dance! (: There are my passion?

Website: Facebook | Twitter |
Tumblr

Shout with me.



Archives.

You're so beautiful. True friend Teeshirt only HoHo coming soon...~ A friend, my world. starry starry night . Annoyed =[ Aquaria =) Lazy lil puppy ♥ Happy Halloween! xD